The pseudo-social life of RaNma

Défouloir au quotidien...

20 décembre 2004


I passed my 5th Kyu Karate grade (green belt) last Thrusday. I still have lots to learn and I'll improve my physics in January in order to start competitions in March~April, 2005.

I also received a long awaited game for my PlayStation2: AeroElite Academy: It's a flight simulator but not so mutch "arcade-oriented". You have to learn from basic plane handling to ACM within the J.A.S.D.F. course plan: T-3,T-4,T-2,F-1,F-4EJ,F-15DJ and F-2A (rhah lovely). I got my fighter qualification in 4 hours of flights and now I'll begin the J.G.D.F. rotary wings school. I'm in the 6th part of the exam while flying an OH-6D Cayuse chopper. I hope to fly the AH-1S Cobra soon. I also saw that I also can try carrier-based operations with F/A-18 and F-14 planes. I found the game somewhat realistic comparated to many of the other console-based flying games.

Sometimes, I refly on my PC with IL-2 WWII flight simultation. BF-109G4 and FW-190 are not easy to handle, I often stall and crash. That game may be "old" for some gamers but I still find it nice to play with, like EF-2000 or Strike Fighters Project 1.
Hello Santa, If you encounter to have the new "Wings Over Vietnam" and "Pacific Fighters" games, don't forget me, OK? ;-)