The pseudo-social life of RaNma

Défouloir au quotidien...

20 septembre 2004

Karate season has re-started and that leaves me less time for modeling but my evenings will be very busy as I'm currently building four projects: Mirage V BA (two aircrafts) of 1st & 2nd SQN with "blackbird" and milkyway" shemes (1/48), ="http://forum.aceboard.net/45288-619-9166-0-.htm">Kawasaki T-4 (two aircrafts) of Blue Impulse and Blue Dolphin (1/48), F-15DJ "Midori" and Mitsubishi T-2 "Aggressors" for AMC GroupBuild (1/72) and Miyuki&Natsumi (Taiho Shichauzo anime) 1/6 figures .

I enhanced my working area: less junk on the desk with some wooden boxes to handle the tools and little built parts, a new compressor and airbrush (former post of my trip in Maastricht), scratchbuild tools
(sculpt blades for epoxy, 0.3mm drills, tiny saws, ...). I also learnt how to use my digital camera for macro shots with different light sources and a tripod in order to realize better modeling shots.

And I did some bike this Sunday as it was mobility day in Belgium. That's all for these days...