The pseudo-social life of RaNma

Défouloir au quotidien...

04 octobre 2004

IPMS Wieze

I went to Wieze these two days for the national IPMS convention 2004. What to say about that? Well, I was quite disapointed by the contest even if I didn't put one of my models into and most of the sales/swap stands were in fact shops -most of them didn't made special discounts-. I still managed to find a way to empty my credit card and I was happy to find useful tools at a German shop and some Koku-fan and other Burin-do releases by UK and Dutch sellers.
I also found a Shinmeiwa modelkit ;-) Next time I'll stay only a half day instead of a full weekend for such an event and because it's far from home. I also acquired a Revell Mirage VBA 1/32, a F-4J Phantom II "JollyRogers" and F-14A "Wolfpack" Hasegawa 1/48 from Albert (Albatros of AMC) and another Hasegawa T-4 & F-104J 1/48 via the only discount I found (10euro/box!).