The pseudo-social life of RaNma

Défouloir au quotidien...

08 septembre 2004

WE en Gaume



The famous "Kayak on the Semois" event organized by Stéphanie and Alex every year was scheduled this 7+8th weekend. They made a party o
n Saturday in their new house and we went on the Semois on Sunday, with a new course from Chassepierre to Herbeumont. Excellent days as usual! I hope we'll got Arnaud's pictures soon.

Current reading
La Pierre et le Sabre from Yoshikawa Eiji: Miyamoto Musashi's biography in the 17th century medieval Japan. With strong cultural referencies to Budo, Zen and wild nature, a must-
have with the following french traductions of the original book (splitted in two volumes, with "La Parfaite Lumière")

Free Software
Just updated my static website with a reorg of the document tree. In the future I will maintain only some branches of the site, focussing mainly on "Technologies" and
"Free Software". Other subjects that I'm still active on (anime, modelism, events) will be updated via links to the lab site with CGIs (wiki, gallery,...) and I'll freeze the other pages as they're now. Just
because I don't have much free time for all the things I wanna do I decided to focus only on important ones.