The pseudo-social life of RaNma

Défouloir au quotidien...

06 septembre 2004

Model kit in progress

It was the September Fair in Wanze during this weekend. Some sport/cultural associations of the town had their hut in front of the town hall and there was a country-rock concert on Saturday evening, with fireworks that I attended with Nathalie.

It was also the IPMS Brussels expo at the Cinquantenaire Air Museum. I only had little free time these past two days and I came late at the event, just in time to take some pictures of a Hasegawa 1/48 F-2A model -that I also have to built- and to repackage my 1/32 F-104J that was on the Amay Model Club table, just before the closing of the museum. So we decided to go on the Grand Place of Brussels where there was a Belgian beers event. I hope I'll have much time to go at Belgian IPMS Wieze in 2-3 October.

I worked on my Kawasaki T-4 duo this everning: I made the dark lavis then the light shading and mat varnish on both 1/48 cockpits.



I took that picture using my Canon powershot A20, but I cannot zoom on details -with or without flash- without having a blur effect. I'll try another lighting source.