The pseudo-social life of RaNma

Défouloir au quotidien...

04 mai 2004

Bogey on your 'six!

I found myself flying a Phantom over Hué city last evening...

I enjoy flightsims when the detail is so close to the real aircraft aspect/flight envelope like in Lock-On or Strike Fighters Project1 (why don't they build a Linux port of these games?).
Just add planes like the A-7 Corsair or F-105 Thunderchief over Vietnam maps in SFP1: the history missions come more realistic and when you hear The Rolling Stones "Paint It Black" song in the background of
RAMBLER11 interphone -your HiFi system in the real world :-) - well, ...It's damn exciting. I'm looking forward for the Operation Rolling Thunder scenario.
Lots of information on add-ons and discussion boards can be found on Check-Six. I still need to buy F-16 rudders and a HOTAS throttle for real sensations. Oops they'
re firing SAMs at me!